Final Monster Update

My monster is all done! It was a real learning experience that I very much enjoyed. Using the air brush was both fun and frustrating, but it is something I want to develop my skills in. I have also invested in an expensive air gun as I found that while my cheap $15 air brush from China was fine for the bulk work it was just too hard to use for the fine delicate work. So I am looking forward to my new tool turning up. And in the meantime I ended up repainting the eyes by hand. They were then covered in a few thick layers of 3D Lacquer to give them a nice wet shiny look.

There are 1 comments for this article

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *